Field of application
The MS sand units typical applications are in gravel & concrete sand industries, but they are also widely used in the production of industrial sands, the desanding of bentonic slurries used by slurry TBMs shield, the treatment of polluted soils (rehabilitation of industrial site dredging of rivers or harbours...).
The MS range of Sand Units is built up by combining one of each of the following main components:
- 4 models of pumping tanks
- 6 sizes of sand pumps, WARMAN or equivalent, chosen for their resistance to abrasion, and their performance
- 6 types of high performance cyclones designed to ensure a cut between 40 et 70 µm
- 8 types of vibrating dewaterers equipped with modular polyurethane panels with slottled openings.
The MS sand units comply with CE standards of personnel safety and ergonomics.
In general application, an MS Sand Unit produces a 0-4mm washed sand in accordance with applicable concrete sand standards. Depending on the unit size, the slurry flow can reach 1200 m3/h and produce up to 300 t/h of washed sand.
In more demanding applications, e.g where there is a higher degree of pollution, or for specific productions or higher tonnages, MS is able to propose an individual solution corresponding to the customer's specific request by combining several Sand Units either in parallel or in series.
- Special rubber lining of:
- Pump parts
- Hydrocyclones inner parts
- Steelwork and steel parts subject to abrasion
- Dewaterer modular panels in polyurethane
- Choice of impeller and pump lining depend on the characteristics (crushed or natural, size...) of the sand to be processed and on the working conditions.